Are you a student looking for a financial assistance in your academics? If Yes, Then this article is for you, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently accepting application for the Ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country. This NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates is open to all Nigerian undergraduates of every universities to Apply.
However, Entries are currently available for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022. And the NNPC Scholarship is meant to focus on funding fees and support for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Application Form
Generally, Every year the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), together with their venture partners, provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
And this ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate is targeted to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country, of course, this is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. Also this is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities worldwide playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector. However, as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students, especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
Level / Field of Study
This Total Scholarship is available for undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria and if you are a Nigerian student.
This NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students and the winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 scores in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
- Personal Information: You need to enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Also contact Information: You will enter your email and mobile phone information. And only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: You are required to enter your state and local government of origin data. Be informed that you are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Then select your university, course, and year of study. And you will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- The Result Information: All you need to do here is to input your JAMB score or CPGA, You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Then Review Application: Also, review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Below are all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
This NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. The scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
However, when filling the application form, ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. And if Your scholarship application was successful, it would be withdrawn, such a false statement is considered fraudulent.
- In Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true and accept terms and conditions, On-screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. And you will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Deadline
The Applications will OPEN in October 2022.
1. The selection tests will hold in December at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
2. All Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
3. Every Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
What You Need to Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2022
The total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years and the NNPC scholarship 2022 official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
Total Scholarship Winners | NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship List
However, If you sat for the scholarship exam, one thing you should have in mind is that the process of selection is never biased if you merited the scholarship, you sure will be shortlisted.
Also note that, the list of the scholarship winners is published in the national dailies and also on the official website.
However, Successful candidates shall be contacted by their email addresses, while hard copies shall be sent through the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions
For instance, unlike other scholarship that is for the selected field of study, the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates is meant for everyone.
Note that Every department is eligible to apply and the short-listing process is always critical as many factors are considered. The Polytechnics, Colleges of education, and universities are all eligible to apply.
And preparing for these exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past question that will guide you to what you need to know before going for these highly competitive exams.
- First PTDF Past Questions
- Second PTDF Past Questions
- Third PTDF Past Question
- Fourth PTDF Past Questions
- Fifth PTDF Past Questions
Because of the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
- English Language
2. Ordinary Mathematics
4. General Knowledge
5. Current Affairs/History